Multiple Solutions for Multiple Environements and Cable/Hose Combinations
There are heaps of cable/hose reel typologies, from simple applications for domestic use to the complex ones of harbors and offshore oil platforms.
The common link, regardless of the final application, is the use of a Slip Ring or a Rotary Union. Cable reels usually transmit power and electric signals, data and different kind of fluids; instead, in case of high-frequency signals, high data rate or where a low bit error rate (BER) is required, the proper result is achieved with a fiber optic rotary joint. Our product range can cover nearly all application from power signals to high data rate or optical signals for cables and from pressurized air to hydraulic oil for rotary union. Our standard solutions also offer simple combinations betweenSlip ring and rotary unions when cables and hose pipes are mixed.
- Motor power and control through standard or proprietary cables
- Automation component supply and signals (I/Os, EtherCAT, Ethernet, Profinet, CANOpen, etc.)
- Sensors (RF, digital)
- Video signal (coaxial, optical, Ethernet-based)
- Transfer power up to 60kW (low contact impedance)
- Low friction torque
- Various mounting options
- Compact size
- IP65 and stainless steel design for harsh environment
- Integrated proprietary cables
- Integrated anti-condensation system
- Combination with rotary unions for hosepipe integration
- Long lifetime without maintenance
- Reliable continuous rotation
- Special proprietary cable integration
- Rugged design options
- Low maintenance
- Increase equipment reliability
- Competitive product range
Facts & Figures
- With a medium speed of 5 rpm a slip ring (multi-wire brushes design) can operate at least 20 years without being replaced
- Power signals and sensors or control signals (Field bus, motor encoder, etc.) can be embedded in the same slip ring
At your service
Need help in selecting the right product ?
Need more information ?